Honda Fit

Honda Fit Mugen japanThe Honda Fit is a subcompact car as the "Jazz" sold in some markets. May be cheaper, more resilient and supported by the quality of solid rock of Honda of adjustment that the best "value" of his car on the market.

For a small car, the Honda Fit offers a lot of buyers. His thrifty 1.5-liter 16-valve four-cylinder engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Is this an optional five-speed automatic transmission and comes with paddle shift dual-mode model with the Honda Fit Sport. This engine is rated at 117 hp at 6600 rpm and 106 lb-ft of torque at 4800 rpm.

sufficient storage capacity

Presented by the front wheels of the Honda Fit has enough space for five and offers a large storage capacity, especially when the rear seats folded. The four-door hatchback is both spacious and elegant, shows why the Fit is a strong seller in the small car market very competitive.

Assemble a model that makes sense and is already on sale in Japan, the hybrid Fit. Honda hybrid capabilities that rival the industry leader Toyota, Honda, but is not able to match Toyota's success so far. Right now, the Insight and Civic Hybrid, two hybrid models from Honda sold stateside. However, the hybrid Honda Fit are not sold in America and the Japanese automaker has not said when or if the model may seem.

Honda Fit Honda Fit mugen honda fit Honda Fit Honda Fit 2009 honda fit by in Honda Fit Honda Fit 2008 Honda Fit lg

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

 

All About Blogs